Golf in Calvià
Play golf in Majorca
With 5 Golf courts in the area, Calvià is one of the preferred locations in Mallorca to play, train or compete in Golf. Here are just a few reasons why you should choose Calvià as your preferred place to practice Golf:
- Calvià is surrounded by the most beautiful coves and beaches on the island of Mallorca.
- Calvia boasts the best sports centres and sporting infrastructure
- Quality hotels: a wide variety, specialising in sports tourism.
- Good flight connections from all over Europe all year round.
- Calvià is only 15 minutes by car from Palma, our beautiful capital city, and 20 minutes from the airport.
REAL GOLF BENDINAT
Real Golf de Bendinat, a course designed by Martin Hawtree (1986) in an extensive wooded valley, has an 18-hole course (Par 70) where you can enjoy the perfect fusion of beauty and nature, overlooking the Bay of Palma.
GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
With a fabulous design by John Harris. Its large greens are a great challenge for the golfer of any level. The 18 holes, par 72, measure 6,430 metres and run through beautiful rolling hills.
GOLF SANTA PONÇA I
With beautiful views of the “Puig de Galatzó” mountain, it is a long course of 6,543 metres with a course of 18 holes (Par 72), being the 10th hole (Par 5) one of the longest in Europe with 590 metres. It has all necessary services.
GOLF SANTA PONÇA II
Golf Santa Ponsa II is 6.053 metres long and has 18 holes (Par 72). The holes are located within a pine forest or between large lakes. It is a course for the exclusive use of shareholders.
GOLF SANTA PONÇA III
The Santa Ponsa III Golf Course is a 1,599 metre, 9-hole course (Par 30). Like Golf Santa Ponsa II, it is a course for the exclusive use of shareholders
Play golf in Majorca , choose Calvià. 5 golf courses, all services adapted in a spectacular sea and mountain environment near Palma.